Saturday, April 10, 2010

His name is Cory.....


10 April 2010...

KL SENTRAL - 11 a.m

i met my Cory today....finally....
since March we haven' meet yet....he's in Klang, study for Medical Assistant course.....
told him to ride KTM & met at KL SENTRAL....

OMG~~!! my heart is beating so so fast....
i miss him for years......i called him & search for him...
he stood there in front of me.....
klik...& then i ran to him n hug him...

I MISS HIM SOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
^_____________^

then we go lunch & stuff....


CENTRAL MARKET - 12 p.m

jln2 jer......;))

KLCC - 2 p.m

we go dating....
lepak at taman behind KLCC...
watching people & chat about ourself...
our memories....
we look to each others eyes & still found,
hopes & dreams....

CENTRAL MARKET - 4 p.m

get home...headed different station...
;((

yet,

I HEART CORY....



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...