Saturday, May 15, 2010

this is so weird~~~


i had a dream once...about my 1st love, 1st couple in high school, David...this is strange...the last time i saw him was at his wedding in 2008...yes, he had been married...and i also did search him in facebook and i don't know why i search for him...but no clue...i miss him...the last text he did reply me was in 2005 while i was in matriculation...that's the year we broke up...i dumped him for other guy...

last 2 days, he added me in facebook...I WAS SHOCKED!! LIKE REALLY SHOCKED!!! D.A.M.N!!! I MISS HIM SO BADLY.....!!!! i had never thought in mind that he would have a facebook & add me...it's like impossible, well nothing is impossible...;p but i admit that i am so happy seeing him & chat with him...this feeling is so weird...it'a like the first time i saw him...the feeling is still there...

we webcam last night...i saw him...i get shy....i never look directly into his eyes...i never do...because once i did it (even on the webcam) i feel this weird feeling...like i wanna smile & shy & happy & lucky)... i don't know what's going on...is this for real?? don't tell me i might fall in love again...

one thing for sure, he is married...eventhough he divorce now or whatsoever, i'm not sure...maybe we can start all over again as a friend...;))

i asked him if he want to meet me next time but he answered to me,

"i don't want to meet you, coz i'm afraid i might fall in love with you again".....

this is so weird~~~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...