Friday, October 1, 2010

MJ at Malacca...

sorry guys...it has been a while since the last time i update my blog....i've been very busy and my broadband is really slow...now already upgrade then i can always update my blog...hehehe...^^...

On 25th & 26th of September, five of us
(
MJ (me), David, Lester, Azmie & Meicther)
went to Melaka...I really like Melaka so much because it's a very clean & so historical...We are really having fun that day...We moved really early at 6 a.m for the LRT & bus to Melaka...I'm so excited!!! >.<>Melaka Sentral around 11 p.m....then an old friend of mine, Lfred Cot came to pick us up...^^...

We checked-in at Time Hotel Melaka...a bit expensive...huhu...but it's okay...After checked-in & kept our bags then we went for sightseeing & at night we went to Mahkota Parade & before going back to hotel, we went for some karaoke...hahahhaa....it's really fun!!!! >.<


I don't know what to say anymore...hahaha....just enjoy the picture....^_^....


















Straits Of Malacca


so much fun...!!!

will be back again someday....^.^....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...