Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm done waiting....





Sooner or later everybody will get tired of waiting...Waiting for that one guy/girl to realize that, “I would’ve treated her/him right. I would’ve been there for her/him.. like I always am, when nobody else is. I would’ve done my best to make her/him happy and so much more. Only if she/he noticed...”  Honestly, waiting for somebody and knowing that things will never happen between them, like a relationship, is hard...Believing and thinking positively is how they handle the pain, hoping that maybe one day things will come true...The pain of seeing that one guy/girl “talking” to another person or being with another person, it hurts, it really does. Once you let go, the pain goes away....eventually.....“I’m done waiting..."



Found this post on my dashboard in Tumblr… :)) 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...