Saturday, October 3, 2009

i dont care what u say.....


just a story of mine i want to share with u all....

im in love with a guy named Lawrence Safenus...maybe u know him, maybe u don't...but I LOVE HIM...u know why i love him?? I don't know...my heart tell me to...he's a good guy though...so caring, so gentle, so comfort when im with him...

i knew him from iMesh last year...chatting & texting...until 11 January 2009 i met him at KL Sentral...that's what called JODOH...
i guess...i never thought i would come to KL & meet him & study in the same college together (different course)...how co-inccident is that??

he's short...smaller than me...totally different from the list of my What I Want In A Guy...but what makes him so special to me is i am really comfortable when im with him... & he love me so much...i am really grateful & thankful to God coz sending him to me...

i cry when he's not around...i feel sad coz he's about to finish his study soon & leave me alone here...then no one will taking care of me anymore...everything we do, we do it together...we go anywhere & spending a lot of time together...i share my problems with him & he's a good listener...not all guy can be a good listener as him...

im about to get 22 this Dec...im getting older...i used to chat with guys & go out with them...cant count how many of them...more than u do...i realised it takes only one man to win my heart among all the guys i've been with...

how rich a man could be or how good looking he is, it doesn't matter at all...as long as he can get good job & love me 'til i get older then it matter...a good married takes both partner to fall in love everytime they look to each others eyes...

remember my friends...someday u will agree with me & read this post over again...find a man that really can show inside of you...who knows he might be just in front of u...

i dont care what u said to us...we dont fit or suitable to each other or what, i dont care... try to fix your eyes then...u got problem...if u can change of what u see, try to change yourself...quit talking about others relationship...save your own 1st...


to Lawrence, thank you for saving my heart...i pray for our relationship & hope u do too...



I LOVE YOU...and i always be....

1 comment:

qischelbach said...

huhuhu.. tharu nya sa.. anyway gut luck 4 u. him mmg yg terbaik utk mo... him mmg take ngan kmu..God bless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...