Tuesday, October 27, 2009

suddenly feel lonely....then angry...y???


currently listening to MLTR - Out Of The Blue....then i started to cry...again....

i just need somebody to talk to....
my bf sleep already...i have no companion...
no ring...no sms...nothing...
my hp silent...better off it...

where are my friends??
miss them so much...

then, people arguing....friends arguing each other...
moreover, there are my friends....
why small matter become bigger???
why all the bad language started to blow???
why keep blaming on each other???
can u just stop it & forgive each other???
strange....

please stop it....
please...

back to my loneliness....it's 3:05 a.m...
cannot sleep...dont know what to do...
God, help me....

1 comment:

qischelbach said...

huhuhu.. miZ u 2.. hua22... besala manusia x yg prnh puas ... juZ like me... yappppppp stop it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...