Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm sorry...


I understand that I'm not a perfect girl...Who does?
I'm sorry for acting childish..I'm sorry for hurting you..I don't hate you..I still love you..But loving a person doesn't mean we have to own them..I'm so sorry for letting you down & making you cry..I know it's hard..Sorry for being such a bad girl & ignoring you a lot..It's just, things suddenly changed..


I know you love me..I know you're not lying about your feelings for me..Even if you lie, please don't tell me it's lies because I believe it...


I don't care what people said about you but I love you the way you are..I know maybe you feel ashamed because of what I've done..I'm sorry, I know you're disappointed..


But still, we are cousin..I hope we can get back to normal again..I miss the old us..I miss you..Hope we can be crazy friend again..Yes, I've found someone new & I love him..so did you..She's pretty btw..
If destiny bring us together in the future, we we're meant to be..IF..^_^..


I MAY REGRET THE WAY WE ENDED,
BUT I DON'T REGRET WHAT WE HAD...


cheer up!!! FRIENDS?

p/s: btw, I'm a bit jealous...:((



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...