Tuesday, November 9, 2010

YOU ARE UGLY!!!

How do you react when someone calls you UGLY???

YOU ARE UGLY!!!


ANSWER:

I guess everyone has their right to express their own opinion, no matter how pointless. But i don't understand why you need to tell me this. Yes, I know I'm not the prettiest person & I don't claim to be & I am greatly aware of this fact so thank you for lowering my self esteem even more...

But I tell you something that gets me through each day and gives me motivation to actually get up in the morning. I say to myself that I am a good person, I'm kind, I'm funny and I love being my self. Yes, it would be so nice to be called gorgeous all the time but I don't & that's okay because I personally think it's better to be a person that has good personality & aware of other people's feelings which is something you LACK!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...