Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Not Coward!

Someone might said bad things to me for not updating this blog...well, all I can say is say whatever you want & IDC!!! I just been busy living my life & pretending to be busy when I'm not! I have been through so many things that I never imagined...I thought I would living in a normal life when I'm not...I have suffered so much things, so much energy, so much tears and guts to stand where I am today...And believe me it's not easy... :(( but still I'm grateful after all of this shits & to still breathing in this wonderful life God given me...

So, I made decision (again & again) to update this blog & share every stories, every moments, every piece of advice to all of you...Need your support here & there...^^...

GAMBATEH NE MJ-CHAN!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...