Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another annoying stuff...


People should really stop asking me if I have a boyfriend.
I’ve been in relationships and I’ve always been the bad one.
I never cheated on anyone but I was always the one who hurt the other.
I didn’t care about them enough.
It was no time for me to be serious.
I was bound to leave at some point.
Getting attached and falling in love was no option.
I promised myself that when I get back here and start college I won’t go into anything I can’t commit to.
I get bored.
That’s who I am.
I promised myself when I do get into a relationship I want a serious one.
One where I care about the other person as much as he cares about me.
I don’t wanna hurt anyone else anymore.
I’ve done it before and it’s not very fulfilling.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...