Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To my baby : I want you to.....do this all to me...



















I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly...

I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold...
I want you to hold me and keep me warm...

I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies...

I want you to kiss me in the rain...

I want you hold my hands and play with my fingers...

I want you play with my hair...

I want you to take amazing photos with me...
I want you to come to my house and meet my family...
I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me...
I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly...

I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me...

I want you to write me songs and poems...

I want you to watch the sunrise with me...

I want you to give me piggy back rides daily...
I want you to kiss my nose...
I want you to wipe my tears away...

I want you to swim in the ocean with me...

I want you to tell me you miss me...
I want you to drop everything and hug me tight...

I want you to take pictures of us...
I want you to take me on a picnic...

I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters...

I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me...
I want you to smile ever single time you see me...

I want you to know how much I love you...

I just, want you......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet baby :D.. mmuuuax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...