Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why?



Sometimes, I wish I could see what my friends say about me when I'm not around, just to see if I can still trust them to be my friend...

I know some of them don't like me as a friend...They talk behind me, almost everything...They don't satisfied with me or my work...They say that life is not fair because of me...

That's why I make a new Facebook acc...I'm tired of their drama...I hope this new one wouldn't get me so much trouble too...

About my blog, I know they are reading this...Some follow me privately...If you think you're brave enough or man enough, follow me publicly...

Probably they are laughing right now..about me, about my life...yes...i'm alone...i don't have lot of friends...but i don't have to...I have my family and my bestfriend..I have God to be there for me...I don't need friends that only be friends and talk shit & being bitch behind me...

I know I never been a good friend...I'm not a perfect friend for you...Then stop being my friend if you don't want to instead of giving me fake smile & bad attitude...

Someday, you will understand...And I'm the one that keeps playing on your mind...

I'm not making mistakes & I don't feel guilty about it...
So, at some part it's not me that have to apologize...It's not me that always say SORRY...Some part you have to apologize to me too...and say SORRY to me back...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...