Monday, August 24, 2009

It's A Blessed Day....


I went to church yesterday...finally...haha...after few weeks of escaping the responsibility then i realised it is the time to make a change...im not that religious person but i never forgot Jesus Christ ...i woke up at 7a.m from Candy's room then went upstairs to my room at level 6 to take a bath & be ready...i reached my room then i felt out my mug contains of leftover sticky milo on the floor...damn!! open ur eyes MJ...!!! my rumates still awake...she must be mad...

we 3 reached at the SFX church at 8.15a.m...wow!!! the altar is so nice & pretty...(see the picture)...then i felt sad for all my sins especially when i missed out every sunday mass...=( God,forgive me...Amen...


coming back from church...went to cafe for breakfast...got news...yeppie!!! my bf's 1st niece has been born...congratulations hby!!! u are officially an UNCLE now...hehehehe....ohya her name is JADE CHERYL ...my bf's sis gave that name coz her eyes is so sepettt *.* like chinese people...hehe... a new person is born...welcome to the world little girl... n_n




afternoon...6p.m...feeling lazy but have to go for a walk to Taman Jaya lo...got to do some workout...with who? with hby lo..=p hehe...go! go!






2 comments:

qischelbach said...

ala.. cute ni 2 kali... buyuk jlan x mbawa... cite milo tu sy tau... hehehe

MJ said...

akaka...malu ni...haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...