Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Questions For MJ...


How's your day today?
- Life is good...today me,candy n louisa went to our workstation at our faculty to do some undone work...then i saw my stone got some air bubbles inside...huhu...=( 'nvrmind' Mr.Lam said... then i learn new thing today...adapt the shellac...



How's your body condition?
- My body works fine...but tir
ed la...then my left thumb is in pain due to the hot water...sob..sob..=(


How's your surrounding?

- hurmmm...all my clothes washed up but my room is messy, smelly & noisy...i forgot to take my medicine because i feel that i almost healthy...haha...=p


How's your SHBF?

- Him? hehe...=p that's why i cant stop loving him...u know why?......he came by this afternoon just only to see me...he's in practical nearby then escape to met me...arghhh...!! i cannot agree to this but his face is so sweet i cant stand it...hby, I LOVE U...!!!! haha...=D


What happen yesterday?

- Got function...Ministry of Health came by to our college...not so much things going on...just that my tummy is groaning & we go for food hunting at the cafe...haha...then at 5pm we go to PPUM, wait for my hby, eating waffle n honeydew...then doing carving at night, updating my facebook, chat with hby, arguing with my not-so-called-bf (S),errr.....that's all...

I heard that you hating someone..who?

- I'm not going to tell u...only me & hby knows...=p

What is the song u heard right now?

- Hero by Enrique Iglesias...nice song...=)

What is your plan for tomorrow?

- Go back to workstation, finishing my shellac, eat, sleep, meet hby... n_n ...

Do u have something else to say? I know u do...

- yeah...hurmm...i realize this somehow...someone blame me for the past...i dont know why he did that...the memories was so long ago...then i cry...=( i cry because i hate being in that situation & i never regret...i just feel grateful...then i prayed & im fine then....

- another thing, i had this little arguing with my BF...it happens a lot in this month...got something problem with our communication i guess or maybe our surroundings...or maybe he's in tension mood because of tired coming back from his work...or maybe because of ME? maybe...just want u to know hby, no matter how much we argue about things, we take that as a step of improving our relationship k? it cannot change my feelings for you...muah...

- last, 'everyone can have an effect in your life...we should trust them & take risks because someone could change our lives forever...'


..........the end.........

2 comments:

qischelbach said...

i think i knw how is... yap... kn ku simpan sja dlm ati ni... sory 4 all the things i do to u... huhuhuhu

MJ said...

uiii...lek bha hong...ko ni...bkn ko la...hehe...sabar geng...yg lepas br lepas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...