Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Secret Letter For S.M...


I will never forget the days we once had,
The days when you were everything to me,
My mind used to tell me we'd be together forever,
But now, I realised that was all a big dream,
The feelings I had for you will never go,
I wish I could take back that one regretful day,
The day when I let you walk away
from me...
Never think of the pain of regrets,
That I have to live through...
Seeing you in someone's else arms,
Making my heart shatter into a million pieces,
I sometimes wonder if you still think of me,
Or maybe to you, I'm just a face in the crowd...

I wish that one day we can have it
all back...

But now, I'm here with somebody else,
And I never wish of that anymore...
Remembering of all the memories
we once shared,
Now I have to forgive & forget...

I never had any picture of you,
I just keep this secret let
ter,
Hoping that you would understand,
That I had loved you once; long t
ime ago...
Now I love you as a friend...

I know it's been 4 years already...
Thanks for being there for me...
You remain in my prayer.
..
S.M



1 comment:

qischelbach said...

huhuhu.. so sad.. also like me.. y man like 2 broke our heart... never trust a man

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...