Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm The Type Of Girl...

I’m the type of girl that hates, but doesn’t really mean it. I’m the type of girl to dance along to anything, just not always in front of people. I’m the type of girl that listens and actually tries to solve your problems, instead of my own. I’m the type of girl who makes it hard for guys to read, only to make them come back for more. I’m the type of girl to confuse people, making it hard for them to understand me. I’m the type of girl who thinks people need to use some commonsense, even though I don’t most of the time. I’m the type of girl that knows what a guy is thinking, it all becomes a love game then. I’m the type of girl to think she is better off without him, but my heart doesn’t feel that way. I’m the type of girl that is happy with her life, just not everything that’s in it. I’m the type of girl who can make peace, just not inside myself. I’m the type of girl that cries more than the average person should. I’m the type of girl to care, but doesn’t let anybody see it.

I’m the type of girl that you’ll never really find...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...