Wednesday, July 7, 2010

this is hilarious....OMG...



because of facebook status they said i don't have enough love.....is it me or you?? hahahakss~~ so funny....i wish i could tell you everything that's going on....a secret but nvm....you're not even worth it...*giggle*... ^__^ ...let me just keep it to myself....

some people cannot suit to their age nowadays....being 20 is hard...it's a transmission between life as a teenager to grown up...still, some still being childish & unmature....totally make a shame of themself...they know how to be mad & say bad words & do the hell they want...but still, their acting makes me sick, annoying & make me throw up....

don't blame the age...blame the unstable hormones....hahahah~~ :p

it's ok to say bad things about me...i get used to it....don't worry....i don't have to say sorry coz so far i didn't do any mistakes...btw, facebook status is general unless you are tagged in it okay?? clear?? hahahhaha~~


p/s: u might see me being alone or emo or single but someday you're gonna be like that too~~~ hahaha~~~ ((( oooo~~ i'm soo gonna be hated by now!! ))) hahahhaha~~~ i like it!!!

peace... ^___^v


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...