Thursday, July 8, 2010

People that hate on other people....


I definitely know I do not get along with everybody. Some don’t like me.

There are some that hate my guts too, I’m sure, and others have done things in the past to make me not very fond of them and lose respect for him or her. Still, that doesn’t mean I’m going to go around and leave anonymous formspring messages or try to bring that person down. I never got the point of that.

Why would I waste my time and go out of my way, to drop a hate bomb on somebody else, who is probably going to laugh it off and go on with their life? It made no sense to me to ever do that, because in the end, I would be the one still upset and annoyed and having hatred in me, while the other person disregards it.

(Besides, stress causes pimples and gray hairs, and frowning can lead to premature wrinkles! :P)

A vice versa, what is really the worst a person can call someone else? Brat? Hoe? Slut? Half of the insult words in the American language are used out of context, and the other half are overused. I’ve heard them all before, so you can go ahead and throw whatever you have at me. It’s not going to affect me. For every single hater, there’s going to be ten people that are on your side. I’m not going to lie, I’ve had moments where I felt like everyone was against me, but then I break out of that, and I come to a realization that hey, there are people that are there for me. THOSE are the kinds of people I want in my life, and I already every single person that I need, especially Jesus Christ. If he doesn’t matter, who else does, right?

And to one person in particular, I’m sure you know very well who you are. I don’t know what I did that make you dislike me so much, but I’m sorry for it. I’ll give us a second chance if you will, but if not, then stay out of my life, because you’re no good in it. I was on to you the first time I confronted you about it, but you denied it. Which is okay. I’m not going to call you out on it anymore.

If you want to make an effort to be my friend again, then I’ll let you do that. If you don’t like me, please don’t pretend that you do either...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE STRONG BABY JEAN.. I LL ALWAYS ON UR SIDE.. :D

MJ said...

hehehhe~~~
i will be strong.... ^__^
i am being strong~~~
i have you by my side~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...